Bethel Chapel Web Site

A tour around some of the interior of Bethel

DSC01677.JPG

Bethel

DSC00948.JPG

Inside Bethel

DSC01699.JPG

Dedication plaque to the founders of Bethel

 

DSC01698.JPG

War Memorial Plaque

DSC01711.JPG

Font

 

DSC01708.JPG

Dedication on the font to Amos Perrins

DSC01722.JPG

Our original Sunday School banner

 

DSC01706.JPG

Banner made in 2000 to celebrate Bethel’s centenary

DSC01694.JPG

Dedication plaque to Fred Hill

 

DSC01702.JPG

Dedication placques to Ian Wooldridge and George & Edith Share

Albert Stinton

&

Alfred Dickens

DSC01693.JPG

“Lost No More” wall hanging

 

DSC01714.JPG

One of our Cradle Roll certificates displayed in church, this one from 1948-49

DSC01723.JPG

The organ and band area

DSC00582.JPG

Dedication plaque on organ to ft.lt Barry Hill